Pages

Monday, August 20, 2012

Card and Gift For My Daughter : )


Hi All,
My Daughter loves to bake so I thought it would be cute to make her this recipe book and card. The recipe book has 10 pages plus the cover and back. It fits 20 recipes inside. She is a really great baker at 13 years old : ) She recently made her first batch of cake pops that turned out absolutely GREAT!!!
The recipe book was bounded using a bind it all (used to pokes holes and add the metal ring at the top) I used from my kitchen cricut cart to complete this little book. The book measures 7x5 and can stand on a counter to be used for reference. The card is a A2 size card, I wanted it to look like a recipe card so thats why I put the tab on top and just wrote love on it. I cant wait to give it to her. I will post a picture of her cake pops too. She was really excited about them : )

No comments:

Post a Comment