Pages

Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Candy Jar for Anniversary Gift

This is a candy jar I made for a friend to give to a friend for an anniversary gift. The paint is Martha Stewart mother of pearl. I love the way it came out! She wants hershey kisses almond as the candy. I think this is going to be really pretty with the candy inside. I am making a card to match also... The sentiment will say something like.. May your marriage be sweeter and sweeter as the years go by.. what do you think? Hallmark!! Eat your heart out!! : )

2 comments:

  1. Great post, I wish I could make stuff like that! I always feel like traditional anniversary gifts are special but something like this is even more special. Thank you for sharing this with us!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Kate.. thanks so much for the comment : ) believe me you can make this!! Its really easy!! A terra cotta pot and pot holders , some paint, and some E6000 glue and you are done!! : )

      Delete