Pages

Sunday, August 5, 2012

Altered Journal ~Kinda Cricut Project 3 : )








Altered Journal
A lot was put into this journal. I literally worked on it little by little all weekend.
I think it came out really pretty..
I painted and crackled the cover, and inside panels
I used lace, hot glue butterflies, clay butterflies, a clay frame, clay flowers and angels (all of which I molded myself), material flowers and paper flowers, pearls, and of course a cricut cut on the front to hold the scripture... there is also a cricut frame on the inside front cover panel under the pocket just to pretty it up. I also made a pen to match : )
I hope the recipent loves it just as much as I do. Now I have to make 4 more because my girls said they love it! : )

Oh my...
Crafting work is never done : )

No comments:

Post a Comment