Pages

Thursday, July 26, 2012

Welcome

Hi All,
Welcome to my new blog. I am really excited to have finally done this (its been a long time coming). I wanted to introduce myself to you all. My name is Gloria Lewis, advid crafter. I pray that I inspire and encourage you to do and be all that God wants. I also want to have fun, create, create and oh yes create some more. Crafting is my thing... besides being a AWESOME mom : ) and a WONDERFUL wife I am also a very creative person. I have done a lot of different crafts in my short 34 years of life. I have sewn, did metal workings, wood work, built many items around my home, jewelry making.. but most recently I have enjoyed paper crafting. Its something about creating and completing a project in a hour or so that gives me a much needed stress release. I also love the expressions, ohhhh and awwww received by my children and my husband. They give me the encouragment and focus I need to keep doing what I love. Although I work a full time job... there is always time to craft.. I love my husband!! Did I mention that? He allows me to be me and do what I enjoy. He built me a craft studio so that everything is in one place..(although junkie at times) I love him for that because not everyone will sacrifice a walk in closet to pacify and satisfy their wife : ) So thats why I named my blog (Hubby Lets me Craft) : ) So sit back relax and allow time to stand still while checking out my blog. I pray this will be an awesome adventure. I love you guys already...

No comments:

Post a Comment