Pages

Friday, July 27, 2012

A Personal Challenge

Hi All,
I have decided to do two challenges that will test my will power and also strengthen my knowlege of items I currently own.
I want to challenge myself to use items that I already have.  I dont know about you, but I am a chronic youtuber!! I love all the videos and projects that I see. I love how people explain the different ways to do the projects and I especially love the products used to complete the projects. This is sometimes a problem. Its a problem because youtube will make you  go spend all your money trying to compete with other artist. I feel as though I have enough items in my craft studio to complete most if not all the projects I want to tackle. So I have decided to put myself on a craft spending diet. I am starting to save my change from everyday purchases and when I have enough change that is when I will reward myself with something new.. Until then I will use what I have. I know this is not going to be easy but I have to prove to myself that I am creative and I can create with what I have already on hand. Soooooooo....
I have also decided to start back using my cricut cartridges... I put them away a while ago when I brought the eclips. Buuuuttt now that my eclips is broken (sizzix is replacing it) It has forced me to bring out my oldie but goodie (cricut) and take a closer look at my cartridges... I must say they are very interesting.
In August I will be making at least two items a week using one of my cricut cartridges until I have used all of them at least twice...I have a total of 21 physical cartridges and some digital carts on my craftroom site.  I am not sure what I will be making but I am going to challenge myself to make something with them (I mean I did have a use for them at one time or another didnt I??) hmmmm well wish me luck.. play along too and have fun while I explore my old treasures : )
See ya soon,
Love ya
Glo

"Father God allow me to do what I love without sacrificing anything!"

No comments:

Post a Comment