Pages

Monday, November 19, 2012

Pillow for the daughter of a Dear Friend

Hi All,
Just wanted to share another project that I made for a dear co-worker and friend. Her daughter pledged Delta Sigma Theta (you go girl). My friend wanted a unique gift for her daughter, so she commissioned me to make her this pillow and also the candy jar that was uploaded about a week ago.. I had a lot of fun creating both. I thought the eyelet material behind the letters would be a great femine touch to a already really cute design..  Although I had to leave out my signature pearl beads : ) I think it came out  really pretty.
Thanks for taking the time to check it out.

And if I dont upload anything before Thanksgiving..

Happy Thanksgiving to all of you and your families, May God continue to show you grace, mercy and love during this holiday season.
xoxoxo
Glo

No comments:

Post a Comment