Pages

Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Bday Gift for My friend : )







Hi Again,
I have been so bad lately!! I just realized that I never uploaded these pictures. This is a gift I gave to one of my good friends. It had dove chocolate inside the tea pot. As everyone knows I just love tea inspired things so I had a lot of fun making this... I think it came out really pretty. I used a gold leaf pen to make it really look like a vintage tea pot : ) I hope you guys like it
xoxo ~ Glo

This is a picture from a craft fair I did a week ago.. I had soooo much fun.. But I wanted to show you guys the tea pots in the lower right hand corner... I didnt take any other pictures of them before going to the craft show and they sold!!! Now this is the only picture I have of them. I really like the way they came out.. One was blue and very similar to the pink one I made my friend the other was more of a harvest theme for thanks giving.. I love these little pots, I am glad they found themselves a nice home : )

xoxo ~ Glo

No comments:

Post a Comment